Mine planning consists of establishing how the exploitation of a deposit will develop over time: mining sequences of ore and waste rock, forecast access, equipment needs, budgets, etc. The goals of the exercise are to optimize the net present value of the project, to ensure a regular supply to the processing plant, etc. The workplace health and safety, the environment, and the existing legislation are among factors that must be taken into account throughout the planning process.
- Production optimization ;
- Project Start-up plan, on-site supervision ;
- Short to long term mine planning;
- Pushbacks sequencing;
- Multi-pit exploitation sequencing;
- Operating cost optimization;
- Profits Maximization;
- Grade control.