The Gesmine team has the know-how to cover your needs regarding project evaluation, preliminary economic study, feasibility study, cost estimate, site start-ups. The technical reports issued by Gesmine comply with NI 43-101 and other guidelines (JORC, SMREC, etc.).
- Applied geology: mapping, drilling, ore resources calculation according to the guidelines now in use;
- Project Evaluation: What is the dollar value, at a given date of a project, taking into account the residual value, the replacement value of a machine or a facility, the capitalized value, etc.?
- Preliminary Economic Assessment - Feasibility Study: What is the degree of viability of a mining project: cash flow, net present value, capital recovery period, environmental impact, etc.?
- Cost Estimate: What would be the investment and operating costs associated with an existing mine project or mine or quarry operation?
- Project Start-up: Should the work be done by a mining contractor? If so, how to select it? What types of mining equipment to acquire or lease? What infrastructure the project would need; how to plan the start-up and ramp-up of a mining project, etc.?