Mining and geological engineers | feasibility study | open pit | mineral processing
Our team is made of professional mining engineers and geologists, with extensive international experience, in various mineral substances, in geology, engineering open-pit mining and quarrying.
- International experience: Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Algeria, Morocco, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Benin, Brazil, Guinea, Mauritania, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan;
- Mineral substances: Gold, iron ore, uranium, limestone, phosphate, barite, silica;
- Geology: photo-interpretation, cartography, petrographic and mineralogical studies, soil geochemistry, lithogeochemistry;
- Engineering: feasibility study, according to NI-43-101, mine planning, project management;
- Production: Open pit and quarry mining, productivity improvement, occupational health and safety at mine site management.
- Mineral processing: Flowsheet, pilot plant, infrastructure, turnkey project, etc.